Friday, July 9, 2010

Old Navy Stuff and Save

For all of you Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic cardholders the Old Navy Stuff and Save event starts today. Use code ONSTUFF20 for online purchases (shipping is free when you spend over $75). If you are going shopping in-store use the coupon from the mailer that Old Navy recently sent out (you may not need it, I'm not sure). Also, in-store, while supplies last you will get a shopping bag to stuff all of your bargains into.

I just looked online to see if there were any great deals and let me just say that the clearance section is a little overpriced for my taste, even when taking the 20% into account. I did see some baby girl basic tees and cotton capris for $3.00 or less so I may buying some of those (I will go through Ebates and get 2% back into my account also).

If you don't have a store credit card you can get 15% off with the code ONSAVE15.

All in all it is a pretty lame sale and a pretty lame percent off considering even without a card you can get 15% off. The Gap has really been outshining Old Navy lately when it comes to bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment