Friday, June 11, 2010

Target- More Cheap Ice Cream


I went to the Target on the other side of town which has a smaller grocery section so I was only able to get five Edys Ice Creams- poor me.

Eggo Waffles $1.75 - $1.00 Target coupon
Toy Story Kick Board $4.49 (reg. $4.99) (not pictured)
Wooden Planter $9.98 (reg. $19.99)
5 Edys Ice Cream @ $2.50 each - (2) $1.00/2 mc

Total: $16.62 after paying with $10.00 in gift cards received on my last visit buying Edys Ice Cream.
Received: $5.00 gift card from buying Edys.

The total for the Edys after coupons and the gift card was $6.50 or $1.30 each.

The planter is for the green beans that my son is growing. I was going to get a big plastic planter on clearance for about $10.00 but then I saw the one I bought. It looks a lot nicer and will fit better on my porch.

The kick board is a bribe to make my son crap on the potty. He also has an Imaginext Spaceship that I am trying to bribe him with. I don't think bribing is going to work but it at least makes me feel like I am doing something to help him become fully potty trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment