Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cheap Edys Ice Cream Alert at Target!!!


Totally Target is one of my go to sites when it comes to Target deals. Today I saw this post and I got a huge smile on my face.

The Edys 1.5 quarts Ice Cream are going to be on sale for $2.50 and when you buy 5 you get a $5.00 gift card. With that alone the ice cream will be $1.50 each when taking the gift card into account which is a great stock up price (my chest freezer is getting low on ice cream).

To make the deal sweeter, I just ordered (20) $1 off 2 coupons from Ebay for $1.99 shipped.

I will buy 10 containers of ice cream for $25.00 and use (5) $1.00 off 2 coupons and $10 in gift cards that I have from the Olay deal this week. I will pay $10.00 for 10 Edys Ice Creams. I am going to have 20 coupons so hopefully I will be able to do this deal four times for a total of 40 containers of ice cream.

EDIT: My ad states that Edy's is priced at $2.75. New Math: Buy 10 Edy's for $27.50 and use 5 $1.00 off 2 coupons and $10 in gift cards from the Olay deal last week. Total is $12.50 or $1.25 each carton. Still a great deal!

This may seem a bit extreme to some but my husband loves ice cream and will only eat name brands- Edys is one of his favorites. I have a chest freezer that keeps the ice cream fresh for months (no freezer burn- believe me, if the ice cream was gross after being in the chest freezer for too long my husband would tell me). If I were to just buy ice cream as we needed it I could easily pay three times as much for it which would be a budget buster.

No comments:

Post a Comment