Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Meal Plan

Monday: Hot Dogs on Light Wheat Buns with Beets, Corn and Homemade Potato Wedges
Tuesday: Salad Dressing Chicken on Grill with Corn and Homemade Bread Sticks
Wednesday: Pasta with Sauce and Homemade Meatballs and Mixed Veggies
Thursday:Pork Roast with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
Friday: Take-Out (Yeah! Mama gets a break)
Saturday: Homemade Pizza (half without cheese and with broccoli for me)
Sunday: Steak Tips with Brown Rice, Beets and Mixed Veggies

I will most likely not be going to the store for the rest of the week so I am using what I already have. As of this moment I don't know if my potatoes are still good so if they're not I'll have to improvise (and by improvise I mean I'll have to run to the store because potatoes are one of three sides that my husband will eat).

No comments:

Post a Comment