Monday, April 12, 2010

Wags Plan

I got a coupon for $3 off a $10 Walgreens purchase in my paper yesterday to celebrate the grand opening of their new Franklin, Ma store. I don't really like Walgreens but I need toilet paper. Here's my plan:

First Transaction:

2 Sudafed products (2 @ 4.99 each) $9.98
Shick Hydro Shave Gel $2.99
Sunsweet Apricots $2.00 (my son will not each fresh fruit but will eat dried fruit- go figure)
Snuggle Dryer Sheets $3.99
Coupons: $5 off 2 Sudafed, $3 Snuggle, $3 off $10 Wags
Total: $7.96, Will receive $5 RR for Sudafed and $2.99 RR for the shave gel

Second Transaction:

Quilted Northern Toilet Paper $6.49
Duracell Batteries $2.99
Coupons: $5 and $2.99 RR from first transaction
Total: $1.49

I don't like to have RR leftover because I rarely go to Walgreens- everyone always seems to have issues with them so I try to steer clear. If it weren't for the $3 off $10 coupon I wouldn't be going this week (their sneaky coupon plan worked!)

No comments:

Post a Comment